6 Moisturizer Tips That You Need to Know About
Now that you know which Vine Vera moisturizer would best suit your skin, we bring to you 6 ways to get the maximum from your moisturizer every time you apply it.
- Always use a moisturizer which hydrates the skin from deep within and offers long-lasting moisturization to the skin. This will allow the skin to absorb all the benefits that the moisturizer has to offer. We suggest you try the Vine Vera Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream or Vine Vera Resveratrol Vitamin C Day Cleanser to start with.
- It is very important to layer products which have the ability to work together to give the best of results. One should start applying the products which have the thinnest consistency and then move up slowly to the heaviest. Always apply serums first, then oils and then creams at the end. Apply a face cream or moisturizer first and then a SPF as the SPF products block skin absorption and if the cream is applied over it, its ingredients will not be able to reach the skin.
- With change in season you need to change your moisturizer too! For example, during summers use a thinner consistency lotion but during winters opt for a thicker cream which helps combat skin dryness easily. Also take care of any seasonal skin problems that you might experience. For increased hydration from the face moisturizer, layer a facial serum beneath the moisturizer.
- It is vital that you use the moisturizer at the right time of the day to reap maximum benefits from it. If you wish to lock in the moisture from the moisturizer being applied then it should be applied right after you wash your face or take a shower. However, ensure that the skin is not too wet either. Freshly moist skin is the best for applying a moisturizer as this is a state where the skin is most accessible by skin care products.
- It is vital that you apply the right amount of moisturizer on your face to get the best out of it. Applying too little will prevent the product from delivering the moisture and nourishment that it duly should while applying too much will make the skin pores clogged and leave a greasy feeling on the skin.
- When using a facial moisturizer, never stop at the jaw line but go all the way to where the neck ends. You can also use a facial moisturizer on your hands if it suits your skin completely. However, the body lotion should never be used on the facial area as it can irritate the skin on your face and also clog the pores.